Somewhere between Mayberry and Metropolis is Maplewood . . . and Fun!
Here's a list of some of our annual events:
- Coffee Crawl - April 1, 2017
- Self-Guided History Tour- Anytime!
- Green Dining District Tour - Anytime!
Let Them Eat Art- Friday, July 14, 2017 from 6 PM to 11 PM
- St. Louis Regional Night Out- Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Small Business Saturday! - Saturday, November 25, 2017
- Street Food Tour - 2017 (date to be announced)
- Stringfest - April 29, 2017 from 4 PM to 7 PM
- Sweet Tooth Tour - January 2018 (date to be announced)
Our friends at the
- The Taste of Maplewood, Saturday, May 20, 2017 from Noon to 9 PM.
- Summer Concert Series held the 4th Wednesday of May through September in Ryan Hummert Memorial Park from 6 PM to 8 PM.
- The Maplewood Christmas Tree Walk, Friday, December 1,
2017from 6 PM to 9 PM
Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest offers a weekly Farmers Market on Wednesdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. May through October. Check their website for indoor winter markets.
Schlafly Bottleworks is also home to Art Outside, a
Visit their website for more details.
- The Maplewood Christmas Tree Walk, Friday, December 2, 2016 from 6 PM to 9 PM.
- The Maplewood Christmas Tree Walk, Friday, December 2,
2016from 6 PM to 9 PM.