Check out photos from the 2014 Let Them Eat Art:
River Front Times Photos
Save the Date for the 9th Annual Let Them Eat Art: Friday, July 11th, 2014 from 6PM to 11PM.
Please note: Sutton Blvd. will be closed to traffic from Manchester to Hazel. Please use Big Bend to Flora east to Sutton north to access the Sutton Loop.
Maplewood's whimsical tribute to Bastille Day is somewhere between Mardi Gras and the Christmas Tree walk. A self-guided tour through historic downtown Maplewood offering something for everyone.
Here is what we are planning but there are always suprises!:
- Live demonstrations by more than 35 regional artists and artisans
- Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with Vote for Pedro and Joe Dirt and the Dirty Boys Band.
- Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
- Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
- Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
- Kids’ activities in the Sutton Loop Park. This year we welcome performers from the Everyday Circus, Top Spinning by Hi Tadah and the CAM Art Bus.
- Music performances by your favorite musicians including: Acoustik Element, Bryan & Lola, Colonel Ford, Down Home Blues Band, Phatz Jango, Sarah Bollinger and the B Sides, Terri Langerak, The Elliot Ranney Quartet, The Kevin Bilchik Trio and more to be announced! (Stay tuned for locations and performance times).
- And for the grown-ups, a late night show by Show Me Burlesque with Lola Van Ella at The Focal Point.