Save the date for the 10th Annual Let Them Eat Art, Friday, July 10, 2015
More information available Spring 2015.
Until then, take a look back at our 2014 Let Them Eat Art:
Black Tie Missouri
The Vital Voice
St. Louis Magazine
The Riverfront Times Photos
Maplewood's whimsical tribute to Bastille Day is somewhere between Mardi Gras and the Christmas Tree walk. A self-guided tour through historic downtown Maplewood offering something for everyone!:
- Live demonstrations by more than 35 regional artists and artisans
- Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with Vote for Pedro and Joe Dirt and the Dirty Boys Band.
- Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
- Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
- Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
- Kids’ activities in the Sutton Loop Park. This year we welcome performers from the Everyday Circus, Top Spinning by Hi Tadah and the CAM Art Bus.
- Music performances by your favorite musicians including: Acoustik Element, Bryan & Lola, Colonel Ford, Down Home Blues Band, Phatz Jango, Sarah Bollinger and the B Sides, Terri Langerak, The Elliot Ranney Quartet, The Kevin Bilchik Trio and more to be announced! (Stay tuned for locations and performance times).
- And for the grown-ups, a late night show by Show Me Burlesque with Lola Van Ella at The Focal Point.