The medication drop box is located in the lower level lobby of the City of Maplewood Municipal Complex at 7601 Manchester Road, and is accessible to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Accepted items include:
• Expired or unwanted prescription medications
• Unwanted tablets or capsules
• Veterinary medications
• Over the counter medications including vitamins
Unacceptable items include:
- Needles or syringes
- Bio-hazard or infectious waste
- Aerosol cans or inhalers
- Hydrogen peroxide or alcohol
- Loose tablets or capsules (please place items in a container before placing in drop box)
The police department will properly dispose of all collected medications.
Contact the administrative police sergeant at 314-646-3617 for further information.