Saratoga Lanes' Centennial Bowling Pins
Saratoga Lanes is celebrating their centennial this year so the City of Maplewood Special Business District orchestrated an homage of sorts as part of the celebration. Maplewood designers were given 5-foot tall replica bowling pins to design. The bowling pins are Made in Maplewood by Designery and designed by 10 of Maplewood's professional design firms.
The bowling pins will be on display in shop windows in downtown Maplewood through October.
Take a tour of the display, all within our walkable business district:
1. Tiny Little Monster, 7207 Manchester, bowling pin by Tiny Little Monster.
2. Hellmuth + Bicknese Architects, 7211 Manchester, bowling pin by Hellmuth Bicknese Architects.
3. Roughneck Beard Company, 7282 Manchester, bowling pin by Objex Design.
4. Maven, 7290 Manchester, bowling pin by Seafoam Media.
5. Vom Fass St. Louis, 7314 Manchester bowling pin by Wolfe Architecture & Design.
6. Airedale Antics, 7316 Manchester, bowling pin by Moosylvania.
7. J & E’s Office City, 7326 Manchester, bowling pin by V Three Studios Architecture.
8. The Book House, 7352 Manchester, bowling pin by Hoffman LaChance Contemporary.
9. E-Merge Interactive (SmithLee Productions) at 7420 Manchester, bowling pin by E-Merge Interactive.
10. Studio X, 2737 Sutton, bowling pin by Studio X.
Photo by Bill Webster of Blacktie Missouri.
See how the bowling pins were made and meet Designery's Shannon Brown