Save the Date for the 9th Annual Let Them Eat Art: Friday, July 11th, 2014
Did you attend he 8th Annual Let Them Eat Art was Friday, July 12th, 2013 from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.?
Maplewood's whimsical tribute to Bastille Day is somewhere between Mardi Gras and the Christmas Tree walk. A self-guided tour through historic downtown Maplewood offering something for everyone.
View Directions and Event Parking Lot Locations
View 2013 Let Them Eat Art Event Directory
Pleas note: Vom Fass should be listed as a cupcake sponsor.
Here is what we are planning but there are always suprises!:
- Featuring the Night of a Thousand Cupcakes! Taking "Let them eat cake" to a new level, we will be giving away one thousand cupcakes. Some say the cupcake is dead, we say, "long live the cupcake!" Thank you to our Cupcake Sponsors: Encore Baking Co., Foundations Grounds, Home Wine Kitchen, Kakao Chocolate, Roots, Schlafly, Shop n' Save, Vom Fass and Traveling Tea
- Live demonstrations by more than 50 regional artists and artisans
- Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with headliner the Gene Dobbs Bradford Blues Experience headling at 8:30 p.m. and St. Louis favorite Gumbohead opening the event at 6 p.m.
- Great food & drink specials by Maplewood’s award-winning restaurants including wine tastings and chocolate tastings!
- Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
- Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
- Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
- Kids’ activities including: Mad Science, Impish Grin Face Painting, Claire the Clown, Top Spinning with Hi Tadah and a fire shooting ice cream truck.
- A late night (after the kids are home in bed) show by the lovely Lola Van Ella!