Somewhere between Mayberry and Metropolis is Maplewood . . . and Fun
Here's a list of some of our annual events and happenings (Please note: this list is by event name, not chronological order):
- Coffee Crawl - Saturday, March 24, 2018 - Tickets go on sale via Eventbrite on Friday, February 9!
- Green Dining District Tour (Self-Guided) - Anytime!
- History Tour (Self-Guided)- Anytime!
- Let Them Eat Art-
- Prost! - Maplewood’s Toast to Local Beer October 2018 - Date to be announced!
- Route 66 Sidewalk Plaques (Self-Guided) - Anytime!
- Small Business Saturday! - Saturday, November 24, 2018
- Stringfest - May 4, 2018, from 6 PM to 9 PM
- St. Louis Regional Night Out - Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- SOLD OUT - Sweet Tooth Tour - January 27, 2018, from Noon to 5 PM
Other Big Events around Town:
Our friends at the Mid County Chamber of Commerce hold two fantastic annual events in Maplewood along with the summer concert series:
- The Taste of Maplewood, Saturday, May 19, 2018, from Noon to 9 PM.
- Summer Concert Series held the 4th Wednesday of May through September in Ryan Hummert Memorial Park from 6 PM to 8 PM.
- The Maplewood Christmas Tree Walk, Friday, 7
December from 6 PM to 9 PM ,,
Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest offers a weekly Farmers Market on Wednesdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. May through October. Check their website for indoor winter markets.
Schlafly Bottleworks is also home to Art Outside, a three-day alternative art fair held Memorial Day Weekend.
Visit their website for more details.