7th Annual Sweet Tooth Tour
Tickets are available now at Eventbrite.Date: January 25, 2020
Time: 12 PM - 5 PM
TICKET SALES END AT 6 PM JANUARY 24, 2020!
Discover the sweeter side of Maplewood. Enjoy an afternoon walking through Historic Downtown Maplewood while indulging in samples of hand-crafted sweets from our restaurants and food purveyors.
***You must check-in to receive your pre-purchased ticket for the Sweet Tooth Tour***
Ticket holders check-in at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest between 11:30 AM and 2 PM. Check-in closes at 2 PM. Please bring a printout or electronic version of your Eventrbite ticket confirmation. When you check-in, you will be given a pass to present at each host location.
How does the tour work?
This is a self-guided tour but check-in is required. Ticket holders will need to check-in the day of the event to receive their Sweet Tooth Tour Pass. There is a unique sweet sampling at each stop. You can go at your own pace and choose your own route. You just need your pass to participate. All of the stops are listed on the pass with their address.
There are 16 destinations and some destinations are serving caffeinated products and alcohol, please use your discretion when deciding whether or not you wish to bring your child.
We know your dog won't like this answer but we don't recommend bringing your dog. Dogs are not permitted into food shops or restaurants so this could prove problematic in navigating the event. Leave your dog at home but pick-up a treat for them at Airedale Antics and they will be very happy to see you when you come home.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking in Historic Downtown Maplewood is free. Look for Event Parking signs and parking on-street. Please do not park in privately owned lots that are not designated Free Event Parking.
You can take the Metro Link to the Maplewood-Manchester station and walk east to the event check-in OR transfer to the eastbound #31 bus to the Manchester/Southwest stop.
Where is everything?
An interactive tour map listing host locations will be posted soon! The distance between the first destination and the last destination on the tour is just under 1/4 of a mile.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us at EnjoyMaplewood@gmail.com
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Do I need to check-in at the event?
Yes, details regarding check-in will be emailed to ticket holders. Check-in will be between 11:00 AM and 2 PM on the day of the event. You will need the pass to participate in the tour.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We can scan your Eventbrite receipt directly from your phone or you may bring a printed receipt.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you would like to give your ticket to someone else, please tell us before the event. Contact us at EnjoyMaplewood@gmail.com.
What about the weather?
This is a rain or shine or snow event. In the event of severe weather, we will reschedule the event. You will be notified via email if such an event occurs.
Host locations and sweet offerings:
- Boardwalk Waffles & Ice Cream - hot Belgian Waffle with a choice of delicious ice cream flavors!
- Encore Baking Company - cupcakes!
- Foundation Grounds - peanut butter blondies!
- Great Harvest Bread Co-Maplewood - a choice between gooey butter bread pudding and chocolate mocha cookies!
- Kakao Chocolate - it's a surprise!
- La Cosecha Coffee Roasters - mini raspberry mocha!
- Living Room Coffee & Kitchen - a savory treat!
- Mystic Valley - cannolis!
- Penzeys Spices - a jar of cinnamon sugar!
- Pie Oh My! - pie squares!
- Schlafly Bottleworks - fried ice cream!
- Strange Donuts - chocolate gooey butter donut!
- Thai Table - choice between coconut cake and sticky rice with Thai custard!
- The Blue Duck - macarons!
- Traveling Tea - spiced chocolate super chai!
- Vom Fass - dessert wine tasting, sweet cocktails with liqueurs, and a tasty treat as well!
Sponsored by The City of Maplewood Special Business District and Enjoy Maplewood!