The Maplewood Fire Department has developed into a progressive and modern Fire Department.
The Maplewood Fire Department has 21 full-time members consisting of the Fire Chief, three crews of six Firefighters each, one Firefighter that floats among the three crews, and a Fire Marshal that also serves as the city's Building Official.
All members of the Fire Department are either Firefighter / EMTs or Firefighter / Paramedics. One member is a Fire Marshal and Building Inspector.
The Fire Department fulfills its major service responsibilities through four operations:
- Emergency Response
- Fire Prevention
To provide excellent services to our community in life and fire safety through emergency response, collaboration, education, innovation, commitment, and compassion.
Fire Department Vision Statement
Setting the standards of excellence; guided by principles of trust, integrity, honesty, loyalty, and respect for all.
- Bike Helmet Application Form
- Child Safety Seat Install / Check Form
- CPR Training Schedule and Information
- EDITH - Practicing Safety at Home
- First Aid Items and Resources
- Important Information About Carbon Monoxide
- Keeping Kids Safe and Sound
- Smoke Detectors: Important Tips To Help You