Due to the current health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus the following park related services are closed until further notice.
Maplewood Skate Park
Maplewood Roller Rink
The Maplewood Dog Park is open to members. Please follow the guidelines below until further notice.
- There can be no more than 10 people on either side at one time.
- Dog Park visits will be limited to no more than 30 minutes/per day to allow all members the opportunity to use the park.
- Members must wear gloves when entering and exiting the park.
- Members must wear face masks.
- Dog toys are not allowed in the Park.
- Dogs can only drink from bowls brought to the park by their owners.
The City of Maplewood Parks and Recreation Department was formally started in January, 1975. Then on January 1, 2002, the City Councils of Maplewood and Richmond Heights, Missouri, formed a Parks and Recreation Partnership (PARC) to serve all residents of both cities.This partnership was formed after numerous studies and analyses of resources and services were carefully examined.
Providing the residents of Maplewood and Richmond Heights with recreation programs and opportunities through a single, unified staff has resulted in increased and improved services to residents, as well as greater operating efficiencies at all facilities in both municipalities. In addition to sharing parks and green space, residents in both cities will have access all facilities.
PARC Online ReservationsCheck out the new PARC page with facility information and online reservations.
Use this new online feature for reserving park pavilions, rooms at The Heights and the party pad at the Maplewood Family Aquatic Center. Visit the PARC Information and Reservation Page.
- Dog Park Information **Please Note** We are not accepting non-resident Dog Park memberships at this time.
- Maplewood Local Parks
- PARC Online Registration
- Recreational Facilities
- Maplewood PARC & Senior Van Shuttle